Search This Blog

Friday, February 3, 2012

Book Review - Triad of Being #3 Light - Field - Traci Harding



The Light-field by Traci Harding

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Once again I am blown away by one of Traci's books. I throughly enjoyed Light-Field. The story picks up basically straight after the 2nd book - Universe Parallel. There is more information revealed with the characters and more story lines completed AND started!

Yes, my friends - this is not the last book in the series!
It feels like Traci is going for the Feist type of series where the story interlocks with the previous books/series. To understand what I mean, I believe that you should read them in this order to get a real grip on the series:

Ancient Future
Celestial Triad
Mystique
Then - Triad of Being

I get excited everytime a new book of Traci's come out and I really want to see how Traci brings together the end of this series. I think it is going to be fantastic!!! If you haven't read Traci Harding - then go out today and pick up a copy of Ancient Future!! You won't regret it.

View all my reviews

3 comments:

  1. This isn't an author I have heard of but i will keep my eye out now
    Thanks for sharing your review with the AWW Challenge


    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shelleyrae,

    I'm glad you enjoyed my review. It is so hard to review a third book in a series without giving away spoilers. If you do get a chance to pick up the Ancient Future then I would suggest you do. Thank you for commenting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I'm glad you liked The Light Field! I've read The Ancient Future and The Celestial Triad, but I hadn't realised her other works tie in. I will have to look into getting all the rest of the books now!

    Thanks for sharing your review!!

    Shaheen @ Speculating on SpecFic

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...