Search This Blog

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Book Review - Sons of the Zodiac #3 Warrior Betrayed - Addison Fox

Warrior Betrayed (Sons of the Zodiac, #3)Warrior Betrayed by Addison Fox
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the first fiction book I have mangaed to read in 5 months of maternity leave. It is book 3 in a series but I was desperate to read something so I picked it out of the shlef. I haven't read the first two books yet but after reading this one i know I am going to hunt them down.There are hardly any spoilers and I don't know what happened to the other characters. The writing style was clear and fast paced. The storyline was clever and I liked how the author didn't used all the major well known players of the Greek Panthenon of Gods/Goddesses. The use of the Zodiac was well done and I really enjoed this book. Definatly worth a read!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...