Search This Blog

Friday, December 7, 2012

Book Review - Heir of Novron - Michael J. Sullivan

Heir of Novron (The Riyria Revelations, #5-6)Heir of Novron by Michael J. Sullivan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I am half way through and am marking this as a five star book!! I have loved this series from the very first book!! You have everything, thieves, murder, conspiricy, love, blood, magic... It all comes together with a seamless plot that keeps you on your toes. I read the first two then went on marternity leave. It wasn't until 7 months later that I could start reading book three - The book picked up right where I left off and I didn't need to re read the previous books.

One of my favourites is Royce, he has such character to him. You don't know if he will laugh or kill you. Or proberly do both if you piss him off. All the players in these books are well thought out and the develop over the time of the series.

All in all a fantastic series that I highyly recommend! It is a bit like a cross between Jim Butchers Codex Alera series and Fiona McIntosh's Quickening series.

Definatly check it out you fantasty lovers!!
View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...