Search This Blog

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Book Review -Assassin's Blade by Sarah J Maas ( Prequel to Throne of Glass)

The Assassin's Blade (Throne of Glass, #0.1-0.5)The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the prequel to the Throne of glass series and we learn what happens to make Celaena the person she becomes.

I really enjoyed reading about the early life Celaena Sardothien and how she came to be in the salt mines of Endovier. Seeing the transformation of the assassin from self important and unemotional to the woman who could love, is fascinating. Very good character work and you really do feel for these people. Well written and makes you want to keep reading. I throughly love this series and I can't wait to see what happens to Celaena in the next book!

Highly recommended for any lover of fantasy.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...