Search This Blog

Friday, July 29, 2011

Book Review - Dark Age Dawning #1 Nightfall - Ellen Connor

Nightfall (Dark Age Dawning, #1)Nightfall by Ellen Connor

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This was a very good book. I really liked the concept that the author has gone with. It is like a mixture of different genres that mesh really well. The author has an unique style that I found just that touch different than the usual for this style of book. The characters are engaging and you feel as if you are there, witnessing the growth of strength these people have to go through.
The world is vastly changed due to magic returning. People are scattered and a new Dark Age has dawned. Technology is not our friend and there are things that bite in the night. Hot, dangerous, sad yet uplifting - I would recommend this book to anyone who likes Lora Leigh, Meljean Brook, and even Laurell K Hamilton.

I enjoyed it very much.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...