Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Uncommon Criminals (Heist Society, #2)Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I had a lot of trouble with this book. I loved the first one and breezed through it. Now I'm not sure just how much of my trouble was with the fact I was sick or what, but it just felt that the author ran out of steam. The first book was fresh and action packed. This one was a lot of talking. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it and will read the 3rd when it comes out, I just felt that the author didn't really know where she was going with this book. There was a lot of character development and you learnt about the histories of some major players, but I didn't enjoy reading this one as much as the first.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...