Search This Blog

Friday, July 11, 2014

Meet the Staff: Tamara

MEET THE STAFF:

Hello


My name is Tamara. I have been working at the Bookstore for 5 years now and love it here! My favourite genre is Paranormal but I also enjoy Biographies, Manga, Y/A & fantasy.
I look after the customer orders, making sure to check on special orders that have taken a while to arrive and to send friendly reminders to customers that their orders are in store. I also write small reviews to put on shelf talkers around the store when I have a spare moment.
Some of my favourite authors are: Keri Arthur, Gena Showalter, Darynda Jones, Jana Oliver, Nicole Peeler, Vicky Myron and about a thousand more!
During my spare time I’m almost always reading. There is nothing better to me than escaping in to the world my books create. I am also a very artsy person, so if I’m not reading you can generally find me creating little dragons out of clay or drawing.
Here is a personal Hello from me! I hope to see some friendly new faces in store so I can recommend you some of my favourite reads!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...