Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Staff Introduction: Sonia


Hello, 

My name is Sonia and I am the manager of Collins Booksellers Edwardstown. I have been a part of the book industry for 11 years but have only been manager of Collins Booksellers for 5.
I organise the books that come into the store. I meet with Reps to find out the best new releases and to find out what the hottest new books available are. 

My Favourite genre of reading is Crime although my reading range is wide, I do read a lot of books from every section. Some of my favourite author’s are: Janet Evanovich, Linda Howard, Lee Child, Maya Banks and many, many more.

During my spare time I love to read a good book or relax on the couch and watch movies. I happen to love little succulent plants so when I get some free time I do a bit of gardening and design new ways to plant them.

I would like to say Hello to everyone and I hope to see some new faces in store soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...