Search This Blog

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Book Review - Princess #4 Snow Queen's Shadow

The Snow Queen's Shadow (Princess, #4)The Snow Queen's Shadow by Jim C. Hines

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I loved this series!!! The whole twisted fairy tales worked very well and the worlds Jim came up with were realistic and fun. Snow White's magic mirror gets broken and thus releases a Demon into the world who then causes chaos and mayhem. The first person to fall under the Demon's spell is Snow White who becomes an even more powerful sorcereress and she flees to her country from which she was banished under pain of death for killing her mother.

Very moving and the ending made me tear up. He introduces a new character that is a wonderful addition to the girls. Jim has done a wonderful job with these books and I am sad there will be no more after this one.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...