Search This Blog

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Book Review - Amelia Peabody #11 Falcon at the Portal - Elizabeth Peters

The Falcon at the Portal (An Amelia Peabody Mystery, #11)The Falcon at the Portal by Elizabeth Peters
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was another fantastic installment in the Amelia Peabody series. This time we see more of Ramases and Nefert who take active roles in the story. I didn't agree with some of Nefert's actions, but I understood them. David is being framed for forging antiques and the Emersons must clear his name, but with murders, shootings and misunderstandings happening, it is hard going.

The writing style is still great, Elizabeth Peters hasn't told the same story in a different book yet. I can't wait to read the next one in the series as there is something that happens that I want to find out about. Elizabeth left a huge plot hook at the end of the book.

All the usual characters are back and I love how you watch these people getting older and changing.

If you haven't started reading this series - the do so!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...