Search This Blog

Friday, February 1, 2013

Book Review - Avalon Ladies Scrapbooking Society - Darien Gee

The Avalon Ladies Scrapbooking SocietyThe Avalon Ladies Scrapbooking Society by Darien Gee
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

DUE: MAY 2013
This was a gentle read. I loved this book. The town of Avalon has its ups and downs and we follow the lives of 5-7 core people in the book. Each one is effected by the Avalon Scrapbook Society. A witty, emotional and very moving story. It brought a tear to my eyes a few times. You get to see how one person can effect so many people without knowing it and how we can grow as a human but interacting with others.

I would highly recommend this book and if you love scrapbooking (as I do) you will find inspiration it's pages. I know I have!!

I want to now read the Friendship Bread by Darien Gee which is set in Avalon as well.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...