Search This Blog

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Book Reviews - Forbidden by Jacquelyn Frank & Hush by Cherry Adair

Forbidden (The World of Nightwalkers, #1)Forbidden by Jacquelyn Frank
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love the Nightwalker world and Jacquelyn Frank doesn't disapoint with this new series. The author goes back to the world of the Nightwalkers and shows us a brand new breed - Bodywalkers. These are spirits of past people who co-inhabit the body of a mortal. They are fighting a civil war that has gone on for thousands of years. Here we encounter Docia, who is unassuming but has a wild streak in her. She gets offered the chance to become a Bodywalker after an accident (well not an accident :P) She meets up with Ram and then the story gets going. I highly enjoyed this new series and can't wait to continue reading when the next book comes out.

View all my reviews

  Hush (Lodestone Trilogy, #1)Hush by Cherry Adair
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I enjoyed reading this story. The characters are thrill seeking brothers who get caught up in a kidnapping with an innocent woman. They have to escape while wounded and in hostile territory. I loved Acadia Grey, she had such guff to her that she matched the Stark brothers well. A good storyline, with an end that you don't see very often.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...