Search This Blog

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Book Review - The Missing Manuscript of Jane Austen by Syrie James

The Missing Manuscript of Jane AustenThe Missing Manuscript of Jane Austen by Syrie James
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed this book. It has given me a greater appreciation for the works of Jane Austen. The novel moves along quite nicely and you get to fall inlove with all the characters at your own pace. In fact you come away thinking that there really was a missing manuscript from Jane Austen. Samantha and Anthony have great chemistry and work really well together in finding the missing manuscript. You actually have two books in one as we are also reading about the life of Rebecca Stanhope and her adventures. After being evicted out of their home, Rebecca and her father are forced to find a home with relatives while also trying to clear her father's name.

A very good read and one I highly recommend. It has made me want to read some of Austen's books again.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...