Search This Blog

Friday, September 9, 2011

Book Review - Blood Rights - Kristen Painter

Blood Rights (House of Comarré, #1)Blood Rights by Kristen Painter

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I thought this was an interesting take on the vampire genre. I liked how to the world was set, the characters were interesting and the twist at the end I didn't even see. Crystabelle is a great girl, strong, innocent, kick arse without losing her femininity. She is not a man with boobs. Mal is a character with a past and he needs a lot of help initinally, you can see him grow as we read through.
All in all a very good read and I highly recommend it to anyone who loves the vampire genre. I really want to see what happens in book 2!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...