Search This Blog

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Book Review - Sailor V & Sailor Moon - Naoko Takeuchi

Codename: Sailor V, Volume 1Codename: Sailor V, Volume 1 by Naoko Takeuchi

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This is the first time Sailor V has been released into the West.

It tells the story of Minako Aino who was chosen to become a Pretty Guardian to protect the planet BEFORE Sailor Moon was chosen. She is Sailor Venus and is a crime fighting, idol chasing slacker who is similar to Usagi (Sailor Moon).
This is a great series and I can't wait for volume 2 to be released!! If you like Sailor Moon, then read Sailor V!



My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I have loved this series since I was 12 and I am now 28. In fact you could say I am obsessed hahaha. The manga of Sailor Moon has been out of print for years and isn't avaliable outside of Japan. When I heard they were FINALLY re releasing it, I was so excited - and I wasn't disapointed!! The Managa has all the story, beauty and magic of the very orginals and I really loved it. If you like Manga, then I suggest you run and get it.

Fantastic!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...