Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Book Review - Poison Princess by Kresley Cole

Poison Princess (The Arcana Chronicles, #1)Poison Princess by Kresley Cole
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was really suprised by this book. I thought that it was just another of those teen romances with the supernatural thrown in as aan after thought. I was wrong! It has a strong storyline, strong hero's/heroines. At first the heroine is a bit ditzy but she pulls through but the time the poo hits the fan. The end of the world has come and the heroine has been having visions about it for years only to be told she is crazy. There is a war going on and the tarot arcana come into play and that's when it gets really good.

Dark, action driven and gritty. I look forward to book 2 coming out. Definatly read this series!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...