Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Book Reviews - KGI series by Maya Banks

I have been reading a fair bit lately what with the trains being down and having to catch an hour long bus ride to get to work. Here are my reviews on Maya Bank's new KGI books/novellas.

Shades of Gray (KGI, #6)Shades of Gray by Maya Banks
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book nearly brought me to tears a few times, in fact it did. The is a well written book and finally shows us a side of PJ that we have never seen before. After a mission goes to hell, PJ quits KGI and goes hunting for revenge. I loved how this one shows that the darker side of human emotions can be tempered with the lighter side. A throughly good read and I am finding that this series is always suprising me. Each book doesn't seem to be the same story diferent characters like some of this genre. Also, all the heroines are NOT virgins. I'm not sure if that bothers anyone else but in some series they are all virgins who are 25+ in age.... not very realistic. Highly recommeded series.

View all my reviews Softly at Sunrise (KGI, #5.5)Softly at Sunrise by Maya Banks
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A great little novella wrapping up Rachel and Ethan's story. Set when PJ goes awol in Shades of Grey it shows us how that couple has come along and that the damage done to Rachel is slowly being healed. Also, Rachel has come out stronger for it as she tackles a day from hell at work.

View all my reviews

I really enjoy this series and get all fan girl when a new one comes out. If you like Lora Leigh then you will love this series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...