Search This Blog

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Book Review - Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion

Warm Bodies (Warm Bodies, #1)Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I don't like zombies. Just stating that before I begin.

I don't like zombie but this book was really good. It starts off a bit oddly for me then somewhere, I am not sure where, you get hooked. I was on page 83 the night I started reading this book and was falling asleep but not wanting to stop. R is very dry at the start and you see the changes affecting after meeting Julie. M is a central character who you aren't sure you like. All the character's are well thought out and I loved the premise of the story but some points of the story didn't click for me. All in all, I really enojyed reading this book and would highly recommend it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...