Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Author Interview - Sean Williams

Sean Williams came into the store to sign the third Troubletwisters book 'Mystery of the Golden Card' He was kind enough to answer some questions we had.



Tarran - Are you having fun writing the Troubletwister's series?
Sean - It is immense fun.
Tarran - How many books are there going to be in the series?
Sean - At the moment we are contracted for 5, but who knows what the future will bring.
Tarran - What's next for you?
Sean - I am writing Twinmaker which is a Y/A novel, unrelated to Trouble Twisters. Also, Garth and I are co authoring a new mystery book (cue mysterious music) and I am involved in the Crooked Letter tv show.
Tarran - Do you have any special traditions before starting a project?
Sean - No. I do warn my family that I will be going into writing mode and set the auto reply on my email.
Tarran - How do you feel about the sale of LucasArts?
Sean - Good. Quite excited to see how it will breathe new life into the franchise.
Tarran - How did you get to be the person who everyone wants to launch their book?
Sean - (Laughs) I'm not sure that is true but maybe it's because I am quick. No long speeches or taking my time.
Tarran - Do you prefer Ebooks or print?
Sean - I read ebooks but I buy print books for my bookshelf.

Magical twins, mystery and danger, unexplained events, and an Evil that refuses to be contained ... Twins Jack and Jaide are troubletwisters and in this book they must use their elusive Gifts to search Rourke Castle for the mysterious Golden Card of Translocation.

Can twins Jack and Jaide find the mysterious Golden Card of Translocation and make it out of Rourke Castle alive?
When eccentric Young Master Rourke dies in suspicious circumstances, troubletwisters Jack and Jaide are sent on a mission by their father to retrieve a lost Golden Card from somewhere within the vast Rourke estate. But secret agents for The Evil are also in pursuit of the card, and the troubletwister twins know that whoever finds it first will gain access to a Gift more powerful or terrible than any other. Together they negotiate secret passages, talking parrots and animated suits of armour, while trying to control their own fledgling Gifts. It rapidly becomes impossible to know who to trust and who might be an agent - even among those closest to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...