Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Reading?



What is everyone reading?

I've (Tarran) have finished :
Artemis Fowl: Atlantis Complex - Eoin Colfer
Nauti and Wild - Lora Leigh & Jaci Burton


I think the next book I'm gonna start is D-Gray Man (Manga) and then Thrill City by Leigh Redhead!!



Smart, sexy and strong-minded Simone Kirsch, ex-stripper and PI, returns in her fourth adventure - up to her neck in lethal fun and games on the writers' festival circuit.




 A born exorcist, Walker's primary anti-akuma weapon is the cross that's embossed on his red, disfigured left hand, which contains Innocence. But not only does Walker destroy akuma, he sees the akuma hiding inside a person's soul! Together with his fellow exorcists fighting under the command of the Black Order, Walker leads the battle against the Millennium Earl, the evil being out to destroy mankind.

2 comments:

  1. I've never read the Artemis Fowl books, but I always see them and wonder if I should give them a try.

    Your next two sound interesting, I've been told to check out Leigh Redhead's book so you'll have to tell us how it was and I might give it a go.

    I finished The Passage last week and absolutely loved it. Can't wait for the next one now! And I just finished re-reading the Hunger Games in anticipation of the third one coming out. Just have to grab the second book from my sis tonight and that should cover me for another night. Don't know what I'll read after that! Maybe Brave New World.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kylez,
    The Artemis Fowl books are really good! I have read all of them now :) I have the passage at home to read, so hopefully i will get to it soon! Just started Thrill City and its good so far. I enjoyed her previous three books, very gritty and set in Australia which is always a plus.

    So many people are hanging out for Mocking Jay, Myself one of them haha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...