Search This Blog

Monday, September 13, 2010

Weekend Work - Tarrans study

This weekend I have been trying to put my study in some sort of order. This has turned out to be a hard job as I have many many books. Most of them were piled up on the floor and I simply just have had no room. I reliased that the solution to my problem is not A) buying new bookshelves or B) giving away my treasures. The solution was to redistribute the books I had in different bookcases properly. 

Now this may seem backwards, but it worked; sort of. I still need new bookshelves but I have put a lot of my paranormal books into one bookcase, put all my romance books together, crime, general fiction and fantasy are also together. 

Let me say right here that the genres were always meant to be together but over the years they kept getting jumbled up and moved about.

Though I found out I am missing a lot of my Lora Leigh books to which I am devestated at.

But It does feel nicer to have my books in some sort of order!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...