Search This Blog

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Reviews by You - White Ninja by Tiffiny Hall (Reviewed by Amber)

This is the first in our new series called Reviews by You. This series will showcasing reviews written by school students. Please welcome Amber (Aged 12) She is reviewing 'White Ninja' by Tiffiny Hall




White Ninja by Tiffiny Hall
There is a girl called Roxy who, with her friend Jackson, tries to find out who the white ninja is. She doesn’t know much about ninjas and everything that goes along with it. All she knows is that she is sick of being bullied by Hero. She starts to discover something when she starts a fight with the bully - after that there’s no going back.
I loved the part where Roxy fights Hero. There are quite a few, but I think the first fight was one of the best. The adrenalin Tiffiny Hall has put into the words is amazing. The description that helped me create a picture in my mind was outstanding.
The main character is Roxy and the bad guy main character is Hero. She has a sister Elecktra and a friend called Jackson.  Roxy is shy and is bullied a lot. As she starts unraveling things about the past and finding out some other stuff about herself, she starts to stand up for herself.
I could not put this book down. It’s one of the best books I’ve ever read. It definitely deserves to be part of the fifty books list of those you can’t put down.  I felt as if in all parts of the story I was standing there and watching everything happening. It only took me two days to read and then I wanted more – books two and three. I felt really sorry for Roxy and could feel her pain when horrible stuff happened. The last fight seen was so accurate and emotional. It was amazing.
People who like action and riddles would absolutely love this book.  I know I loved it and I think some adults would love it as well. Ninjas? - check. Fight scene? - check. A big legend? - double check. In my opinion there’s no better ninja book out there.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...